Monday 30 September 2013

To do list...

What I would like to achieve throughout the year...


During the second year at LCA I would like to explore more print processes and build upon those that I have already gained skills in such as screen printing and letterpress. I would particularly like to do more fabric screen printing this year. 


I also want to experiment more with book binding this year as I feel as though it is something that I didn't really explore in the first year.



Organisation! I need to remain organised this year and not let myself fall into the net of distraction like last year... I plan on carrying this out with the aid of a diary and keeping files and blogs updated daily and blog as I go along rather than telling myself 'I'll do it later' then it never getting done.

I also need to learn to stop stressing over getting this correct the first time round and that if I manage my time efficiently then trial and error will be a much more enjoyable learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment